PAGES

Thursday 15 July 2010

Open Mic Event July 14th


Picture wall (where you can take a new funny shot every month) - by Aurelia Lionheart

Yesterday's Open Mic at The Noob was one of the best Open Mic I've ever hosted or been to. We had a great line up and I would like to thank our performers:
EddieGuitar Dagger - Lefty Delwood - Tasty Baxton - Geoffrey - Emily Szetey and MrJonze Independent

They all had very different styles in music and we even had a stage virgin.
But what a talent! We hope to see them back next time (July 20th 12 pm - 2 pm slt)

Because of the nice line up I got a little lost in IM's and people who kept asking me "is it my turn yet?" to really enjoy the atmosphere. I've learned from that and to make it easier for myself and for the performers there will be a queue next time!

Hopefully I will be able to take some pics then too.

We hope to see you at The Noob,
Aurelia Lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment